General Moving Forms
At Beverly Hills Transfer and Storage, our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your relocation. To help expedite the various required forms, please see the links below.
- Credit Application: If you are a corporate customer interested in paying by invoice, please download and fill out this form.
- Credit Card Authorization: A majority of our customers wish to pay via credit card. Download this form and provide it to your move coordinator at your earliest convenience.
- Release to Transport Particleboard Furniture: If your shipment contains particleboard furniture, please download this form to allow us to transport these items.
- AVL Pre-Move Checklist: A handy pre-move checklist from Allied Van Lines.
- High Value Inventory: Use this form to identify any items of extraordinary value (items having a value greater than $100.00 per pound).
- ecollective: Complete the donation form on the second page to donate your unwanted electronics during your move.
- Ready to Move: A required brochure for reference during your interstate move.
- Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move: A required brochure for reference during your interstate move.
- Item 465: California PUC form to accept the Not-To-Exceed pricing provided by your move consultant.
- Item 475: California PUC form to consent to using electronic documents and electronic signatures.
- Important Information for Persons Moving Household Goods (within California): A required brochure for reference during your California move.
If you have questions about any of the above forms, please do not hesitate to contact your move consultant or move coordinator.