The Beverly Hills Transfer and Storage Move Process
Below is a brief outline of the Beverly Hills Transfer and Storage move process:
- https://centre-sophrene.fr/567-dtf31725-rencontre-coquine-en-sarthe.html Step 1: A Moving Consultant will visit your home to create an itemized inventory of all your belongings (including items that either you or we might pack) that are moving.
- ivermectin msd Step 2: Your Moving Consultant will provide you an estimate.
- best place to buy provigil online Step 3: You will sign your estimate and survey inventory to secure your pricing and move date.
- https://www.lesparfumsburdin.com/20-cat/dating_24.html Step 4: Your Moving Coordinator will process your paperwork and register your move.
- Step 5: Your move will be assigned a moving crew and/or driver.
- Step 6: Your Moving Coordinator will call you the day before packing and/or loading to confirm arrival time of your crew and/or driver.
- Step 7: Your moving crew and/or driver will arrive at your door and handle the packing and/or loading of your shipment.
- Step 8: After your shipment has been loaded on the truck, you may not hear from us for a while. This is normal while the driver’s schedule is firming up.
- Step 9: Once a driver’s schedule is 100% firm (which may not be before the day of your delivery! Please bear with us if this applies to your move!), your Moving Coordinator will contact you to confirm delivery date as well as process your payment if paying by credit card and/or alert you of final charges so you can have cash or cashier’s check available at the start of delivery.
- Step 10: Your shipment will arrive at your new home!
- Step 11 (optional and infrequent): If there is any damage or loss in your shipment, our claims process can be started by contacting Our Claims Department when the shipment has completed delivery.
We look forward to welcoming you to our roster of happy customers!